Thursday, May 14, 2009

BEST WEEK EVER!

Best week ever, and it's only Thursday! Here are the things that made this week amazing:

It was our anniversary--JJ made delicious lasagna

JJ started his job and really likes it

I had a final interview for a job, and was happy with how I did

We ate at Zola

Our 40" HDTV showed up

I got the cutest jacket ever

I got the job I really wanted

We played billiards with Joe and.. Pete?

I made 7-layer bars

We had time to cuddle and watch a movie

We got a settlement for the damaged mattress (from the move)

I fixed the damaged mattress (we think)

*WE SOLD THE BLUE CAR!*

We're going out to dinner tonight at Komi for our anniversary

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Everything seems to be going so much better than we ever expected. Love y'all!

2 comments:

Britt said...

HOLY COW. you guys deserve it!

Sandi said...

That is a good week! Congrata on everything:)