Monday, February 2, 2009

JJ's Sad Finger

We were having a superbowl party at my parent's house, and were innocently preparing the guacamole, when all of a sudden, THWACK!

. . . . . . . .JJ chopped off his finger. . . . nail. . . . . well. . . . part of it.

It's so sad/gross! It's literally just a chunk out of his fingernail. EEEEEEEW.

It looks even gross-er close-up. I feel so bad for him! I'm sure it's painful, but he's got a problem with his machismo, where he can't admit that it hurts. Whatever.

I'll let you know if it turns green and falls off.

EW, it's so gross.

2 comments:

Jenni D said...

Ew! That is really gross but I had to look at it forever to try to figure out what happened. Was it a knife or a cheese grater?

Marika said...

It was a knife! Our knives are super sharp. Wierd cut, huh!