Tuesday, March 24, 2009

BIG OL' NEWS!

It may not be the news you were all hoping for.... but, we're MOVING! It's official. There's a moving truck reserved, and I'm getting ready to face my fear of driving it. Boxes will soon be stacked in our apartment and we'll be making a big donation to D.I. (we're getting rid of a lot of clothes... if you want some, come on over! WARNING: they're mostly from high school (for me) and mostly bootcut jeans (from him)).

And the date is..... APRIL 25th.
A week before real finals, so I'm taking all m'tests early.

5 comments:

Joe said...

i'm so jealous you're moving to DC! do they have moving pictures in the big city?

Britt said...

YAY we're so excited!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe you are really moving!! That is so exciting and I am sure Bryan is so jealous that you get to move back east!

Jenni D said...

That is so fun Marika! I will be in DC a week after you move there! : ) And I don't know that I'm going to send you a crafty thing... you didn't follow the rules. Haha jk I'll still send you one. : )

Jenni D said...

I will be in DC on May 1st and 2nd. My family is going on a big trip to NY, DC, PA and MA before my brother goes on his mission. There will be 7 of us going so that's totally fine that can't offer a guest bed. ; )