Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our Apartment

As promised, here are the pics of our apartment:

We have a few common areas in the building, including the "games" room:

We bought a new TV when we moved here (one of the many fabulous deals we got). JJ's been pretty happy with it. Note that it's tuned to our favorite channel:

We also bought a new couch just days before the move. We got it at the RC Willey outlet, and would recommend that place to just about anyone!

It's so different living here! Here's the bathroom:

And our walk-through closet (between the bathroom and the bedroom).

Our bedroom is pretty plain, and I think it's going to stay that way for a while. We're not really sure about where we'll be living next, so I don't wanna personalize anything until we know how it'll be.

We also have a nice patio here. JJ keeps his bike on it lately (there are AWESOME bike trails around, I guess.... do I LOOK like I bike?), but this pic was taken before. Also, notice the large somewhat-2001: A Space Odyssey-esque roofy thing (just above the trees). That's the Metro station.

And now for the living/dining/kitchen area:


So that's it! I hope you enjoyed it.

On an almost unrelated note, I'm truly enjoying iPhone's new software.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that place!

It looks cozy.

Unknown said...

Cute!! It looks really nice! Your master looks like mine..and I have no excuse but no decorating skills at all!