Tuesday, September 8, 2009

UGH, Y'all...

So, I have had updating my blog on the list of things to do for quite some time, however...

I have to think about what to write about for at least one more day. For now, all I can think about is how...

I was at the Provo Towne Center to watch Julie & Julia with the 'rents, and I seem to have dropped my iPhone there.

For those of you who don't know, there is WAY too much info that I DON'T want getting around. Email, notes, facebook, etc.

The saddest saddest saddest thing is that whoever picked it up (in a theatre with 7 people in it, and no one sitting behind us... it shouldn't be hard to figure out where it had gone) has already turned off the power. Which means that they know enough about iPhones to know they can be traced whenever they're on.

I already went back and looked through the whole theater. It was a lot cleaner upon my return.

If anyone you know randomly has a black iPhone 3G with a red case and a screen protector show up... you know who to call (me, except I don't have a phone anymore...booooooooo). Call my office at (801) 225-5451. Leave a message, I will get them. THANKS!

2 comments:

Tab said...

That's rough. I'm sorry! Maybe someone will have a change of heart and get it back to you. Good luck!

GSK said...

Hey Marika, is your mom a social worker? I was wondering if she does home studies and would be able to help us and answer some questions. Can you call me 801-673-3560 or have your mom get in touch with me?