Monday, March 8, 2010

2 Things Found...

My mom found my headphones (that I was so worried about last night I almost cried), they were in her office... don't ask me how they got there. She thinks it has something to do with how she sometimes wears my clothes and I sometimes leave things in my pockets. Anyway....

JJ found his little tiny iPod that he uses for the gym! You'd never guess where it was... his gym bag!

Let's just say I have a forgetful, loses-things-all-the-time husband.

Which is why he's not getting prescription sunglasses 'til right before he absolutely has to have them (for work).

It's also why we only have 1 car key and he's had to get new keys for our apartment (where he's lived for 10 months) twice.

Silly boy. I love him.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

y'all are super adorable! I forget things all the time. Its a terrible habit.