Monday, March 15, 2010

SPRING BREAK!

I'm so excited to be on Spring Break. It's a little early, and I had to take a couple of tests and turn in some assignments before I could fly out (we only have Wed-Friday off at UVU), but I'm so happy to be here with JJ during the evenings and lazing out on the weekdays. I don't really have anything amazing to write, but, since I'm kind of treating this blog as a journal:

On Saturday, I did a little stage at a restaurant I really love. We'll see how much they liked me.

I think I broke my Amazon Kindle. I'm going to be talking to tech support sometime soon :(.

Also on the homefront: I decided to walk in convocation, but not commencement. It's on April 30th. I think JJ will be missing it, but he wanted me to walk, so... I will. I'll post pics if I don't look too goofy in that stupid hat.

Last night, I made corned beef and cabbage to celebrate St. Patty's day (early). I served it with roast potatoes, horseradish sauce, and carrots. It wasn't too bad, if I do say so myself.

Well, I'm boring, but that's about it!

1 comment:

winnie4pa said...

Mom and Dad Singer will be out there to watch you walk in Convocation. We are so excited for you and will represent the Singer side of the family since JJ is letting the Government tell him what he has to do.You can help us check out the lates edition to Jordan's life and maybe we will even have so time to see Jaime. We are happy for you and proud of all the work you have done. Love ya Kathie