Monday, July 6, 2009

Never Before Seen ish pics

This post is pretty much just of pictures that I haven't posted. Some of them were because I look ugly, or because it was before our blog got started. Some of them are on Facebook, but I figure not everyone has it. Well, not QUITE everyone.


HAHA. This one is from Vegas (Dec. '08). I didn't look good in any pictures, so I started making faces like I was going to throw up or something... since that's way cool.

Tavernacle with the buds

This is a pic from our engagement session in PA (with JJ's "uncle", who is really his mom's cousin).

We went to Yellowstone with my family 2 summers ago. It's so strange that this was that long ago! I still remember the whole trip like it was yesterday.

I think this is my 20th berfday. It's almost my 22nd now! It's at The Blue Boar Inn, Midway, Utah.

OOOoooh this one is old! It's from when we very first started dating. SO CUTE!

Same here. I'm not sure, but I think this pic was when we first decided to be exclusive. I used to have a camera in my purse at all times.

JJ's bro, Jared, took us out to do engagements in the fall leaves. Unfortunately, he didn't realize that the settings on the camera were all jacked up. This is the one that would've been on the invites, had "Uncle" Greg not saved us. And yes, one or both of us looked goofy in all of the ones that had okay coloring/lighting/contrast.

Hershey Park, Summer '06. It was like 115 (does anyone know where the degrees sign can be found) outside, we went on water rides over and over.

On a totally-not-related note, I miss Taco Amigo. I also miss having fast food nearby--a burger sounds DELISH right now. And yes, Taco Amigo has delicious burgers.

3 comments:

Britt said...

love love love the photos! see you tonight :)

Rachel said...

I REALLY love these pictures. Fun! You have been JJ for a while now... I'm impressed.

Brittany Anne said...

You're so right about the Vegas pics. Looking ready to throw up is always uber cool. Nicely played my friend, nicely played.