Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pig Wrestling


So, here I am, sitting in the same place I've been since Saturday night. At this time, I'm enjoying some EasyMac and a cup of Apple Cider, looking forward to picking up JJ and my mom at the airport tomorrow, and thinking that all might be right with the world.

You see, at this same time yesterday, my fever was back, I was coughing up all kinds of colors, I had just thrown up (into a bowl of soup I had just started consuming), my voice was gone, I was shaking, and so weak I couldn't lift said bowl up to put it somewhere other than my lap.

Right NOW, however, I have NO fever, only a slightly sore throat, a man voice, the coughs are mostly controllable, I'm not nauseated, and the swelling in my armpits and throat is completely gone!

Take that, swiney! In this pig wrestling match, there's a VERY obvious winner. *ME*!!


No comments: