Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Reader Shout-Out

This is an *official* shout out to my favorite reader, Aunt Joni!

Okay, maybe you're my favorite reader, but I'm really writing this because

A) I got your message
B) I don't think you know how to text message
C) I've mostly lost my voice so I can't answer the phone
and...
D) I'm fine! I haven't thrown up today :) I'll call you if I need anything! I think I'm on the upswing though.

I lost my voice, but my temperature seems normal now and I'm keeping down food (my favorite)!

My brain is falling out of my nose, however... in liquid form. And sneezeys galore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your feeling better but I'm happier that I'm your favorite reader and no I don't text. Sorry, it would take me to long:(

Get better and call if I can help.