Monday, February 1, 2010

Simmer! Simmer Down Now!

Okay, I get it. I'm super interesting. Or y'all are so bored with your lives that you read my blog all the time and try to match it with stuff I say on Facebook.

In my defense:

I'm busy.
I work full-time at my dad's office and have 9 credit hours this semester (my final semester, might I add).
I travel. A lot. 'Nuff said.
I have friends.
I'm sickly. (Current news: Sinus Infection. 'Tis the season.)

Yes, I am aware that I:

Was surprised with a trip to NYC
Had fun with JJ
Went to a 3-star restaurant
Ate at Stage's Deli
Rode on Greyhound

Yet I'm also aware that I took all of the pics on a crappy disposable camera because I forgot the digital.

I'm aware that you get these developed and then you have physical pictures.

And I'm also aware that posting with no pics is boring.

Which is why you're going to have patience with me. I will post when I can.

Thank you, and good night.




No comments: