Monday, August 4, 2008

Golf

For those of you who don't know, JJ has been golfing (avidly) for a few years. He finally convinced me to come out with him, and I loved it! So, after the wedding, he got me a set of clubs and stuff, so I could come, too (don't worry boys, I still let him go out with the guys, and don't always make him bring me) :) .



This picture is proof that I actually do golf. Me, clubs, cart. Is that enough evidence?


The cute pink ones are mine (on the left).

So, we're golfing at Sleepy Ridge, and we got partnered up with two other guys we didn't know. They ended up being probably worse than me (which is an accomplishment), and one of them actually WHACKED A BALL STRAIGHT INTO MY KNEE-PIT--and the day before our "my family" reunion, too! ugh. Here's proof:


Boo. : (

No comments: