Sunday, August 31, 2008

We Went Wakeboarding!

We had another adventure this weekend. We went to Scofield Reservoir (again) to catch crawdads and go wakeboarding. Micia and Stewart had been trying to get us out for a while, and we finally got to board! It was so much fun. Here are the highlights:


The morning was pretty cold, so we just hung out on the boat for a while. JJ's sister, Jaime, who lives with us now, got to come. It was super fun.

It warmed up pretty quick, so we decided to hit the (freaking cold) water.


Stewart went first to show us how it's done. He made it look super easy, so we all felt confident.


Then JJ flopped around in the water for a while, which made me and Jaime really really scared to try it... and he also made it pretty obvious how cold the water was, he started shivering.

Micia then took a turn, and she did really well! I think this made me want to go again, even though JJ didn't have such a fun time.


Jaime got the hang of it pretty quick! As soon as she got up, she lasted for a long time.


I was so scared of the chilly water! It was overcast as soon as I got to go, too. Micia gave me a little advice, though and....


After a couple of tries....


I got up! I couldn't believe it!!!! YAY!!!

No comments: